About Frize Corporation
Frize Corporation was established in 1982 in Southern California. We are a family-owned and -operated business, specializing in all areas of construction.
We pride ourselves on customer relations, as no costumer’s job is too big or too small. We have grown through the years with the help of our loyal customers and hard-working employees. Our goal remains the same: always provide quality work and honest relationships.
- Complete plant construction and rehabilitation
- All sizes and types of machine foundations, vaults, factory slabs, area drains, trenches, loading docks, concrete tilt-up work and more
- Frize Corp. concrete, masonry and carpenter crews (rough and finish)
- Remodeling byway of alterations and/or modifications to existing walls, partitions, drop ceilings and clean rooms
- Seismic retrofitting and earthquake repairs
- Demo and excavation
- Epoxy injection, sealing and coating
- Hazardous waste handling, removal and site clean-up
- Forty hours of Hazardous Waste Operations Training including: HazMat, CPR, ERT and LACC/LARSO for the petrol-chemical industry